- 7 p.m.
- First Tuesday of each month
- 950 S. Birch St.
Glendale, CO 80246
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Most Recent Agenda | View All Agendas and Minutes
Six members serve on the City Council. Residents, who are registered voters, elect the Mayor and City Council members by popular election. Members serve four-year terms and can serve up to two terms. Current City Council members include:
- Rachel Binkley Opens a New Window. , Council Member
- Dario Katardzic, Council Member
- Ryan Tuchscherer Opens a New Window. , Council Member
- Doris Rigoni Opens a New Window. , Mayor Pro Tem
Note: The Mayor does not vote on issues or items before the City Council unless there is a tie vote. This allows the Mayor to be impartial and objective, with the ability to work on and negotiate issues that go before the City Council.
As part of their work, the Mayor and City Council are also responsible for appointing residents to serve on the various City boards and commissions, attend events in the community, meet with other elected officials from surrounding communities, and participate on regional boards and statewide organizations, to which they each are appointed by the Mayor to serve as liaisons representing the City.
The City Council also acts as the redevelopment commission and the liquor licensing authority.
The City's leadership team strives to:
- Assure prudent use of the taxpayer's dollars
- Provide effective governance of the legislative and administration structures and programs necessary to deliver City services
- Maintain and enhance the public's investment in the capital facilities and equipment required for delivery of City services
- Encourage, assist, and sustain well-planned residential, commercial, and industrial growth
- Sustain and expand cooperative efforts with neighboring communities, governmental agencies, and other groups to accomplish mutual goals
- Maintain good communications with the citizens of Glendale and sustain "Quality of Life" programs within the City
- Develop a vision for the future sustainability of the City